Project Manager - Remote
My client are a UK wide health-care provider, looking for a Project Manager to join their highly experienced team. If you're a driven individual, with a keen eye for detail and enjoy leading teams, this could be the role for you! This is also a great opportunity to develop your skills and further your career goals by having access to a variety of training courses.
The role will involve managing every aspect of the project life cycle - you will be involved with initiating and planning process as well as risk-mitigation of the projects.
To be successful in this role, we're looking for a good mix of the below skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other project management software tools
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines
- Proactive - works to find solutions to problems
- Confident in asking questions and raise issues when needed
- Excellent customer relationship skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the business
- PRINCE 2 or similar qualification
- Past experience as a Project Manager
Culture & Values
- Fast Paced
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Career development and training
- Mostly remote role
- Life Assurance
- Well-being support
- 25 days holiday 8 Bank Holiday your birthday off!
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7571
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.