Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leading Microsoft Partner who were voted one of the top UK Partners by Microsoft. They cover a wide range of solutions including cloud, security, end-user computing, storage, deployment, virtualisation and managed services.
Due to exceptional growth and a further strategy to build out their Azure Delivery Team, they're now looking for a skilled Technical Consultant who can work autonomously and own their projects from end-to-end.
- Opportunity to gain highly accredited certifications in Microsoft technologies specific to your role as an Azure Consultant
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and expand knowledge within Azure and DevOps
- Work on innovative projects surrounding Security
Roles & Responsibilities
- Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of Azure solutions
- Running technical workshops covering various technologies
- Commitment to staying up to date with new to market technologies to deliver industry best practice service offerings
- Delivery of technology specific presentations to both large seminars and smaller workshop environments
- Guide and mentor junior engineers where necessary
- Infrastructure migration to Azure support experience
- Experience in architecting significant infrastructure solutions
- Office 365 migration experience (desirable)
- Powershell scripting knowledge
- Working knowledge of Active directory, Windows Server, Azure Virtual Machines, Security and Compliance, Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices.
- Platform Virtualisation Skills (Hyper-V / VMware)
- A Good understanding of Networking, Security and VPN's
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/