Software Business Analyst - Hybrid Working
I'm looking for a talented Business Analyst/Junior Project Manager who is looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company? fast-paced, technology-driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry does this sound like something you want to be a part of?
My client has focused on the Finance Industry and with customers at the center of their decision-making. They are building industry-defining products, they are expanding rapidly, growing their team year on year. They operate from four offices around the world and employ more than 200 professionals.
The main focus of this BA is to take on the day-to-day running of their flagship product offered to all their clients. It is an established product, we are looking for a BA to elicit requirements for new and improved functionality from internal stakeholders, clients, and an administrator through which we have a strategic partnership.
Work closely with the product, software engineering, and operation teams. Lead the analysis, remodeling, migration, and reconciliation of data from legacy systems through to the product or other technology platforms.
- Systems / Technical background
- Machine Learning
- Working with developers & IT Teams
- Product & Applications development
- SQL Server - executing queries
- Stakeholder Management
- Process Definition
- Solution Definition
- Definition of Acceptance Criteria
- Agile/ Waterfall Methodology
- Friendly and approachable
- Work-life balance
- Flexible Hours
- Work hard play hard
- Salary Ranges from £50,000 to £60,000
- 25 days holiday Bank Holidays
- Service Awards
- Private Medical
- Pension match between 5-10%
- Life Assurance x4
- Plus much more…
- Office Location - Birmingham City Centre
- Role Location - Hybrid - 1 or 2 days in the office a week as they have a great company culture and team atmosphere that they want to keep.
- Dress Code - Smart Casual
- Training & Certifications Provided
- Progression Path - Review cycle every 6 months.