Power Platform Consultant
Nigel Frank International have partnered with a Microsoft Gold Partner to hire a talented Power Platform Consultant to join their team.
Our client is a global IT and technology consultancy with offices around the world but they are looking to expand their workforce in the UK. Our client works with customers who have a large impact on the wider society and communities and they assist by using the cloud to create solutions which create innovative ways to migrate and optimise collaborative environments.
The role on offer gives the right candidate the chance to work with clients to implement Microsoft Power platform solutions with a wider digital transformation. You will be responsible for working with technical developers of Azure and Power Platform components to make use of those in your solutions, supporting the software development lifecycle of Power Platform solutions as well as this you will be required to build and design low code solutions to support automation as well assisting clients to utilise Power Automate and redefine business processes.
You will be in charge of your own workload and using your time to speak with customers to understand their needs and find the best possible solution to achieve this.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in developing modern apps
- Good knowledge of Azure
- Knowledge of automating business processes with Power Automate
- Ability to use Canvas Apps and Model Driven
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- A strong focus on customers and what they need
- Be able to adapt to different people and situations
- Experience with API or Rest services integrations
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint Development
The role on offer is a permanent role that can be hybrid or remote working with the candidate being able to gain security clearance.
The benefits include a salary of up to £55k