Azure Consultant - Remote EU Only
One of our largest customers is looking for an Azure consultant to help them with their on-going projects. The initial contract will be 6 months long however, extensions can be expected.
The project requires someone with Architecture experience to help design and assess new requirements for the project as they go through their digital transformation journey to the Cloud (Azure)
- IT experience in diverse PaaS Services
- Specialization in designing and managing solutions involving AKS/Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of how a Kubernetes Platform operates (Service discovery, deployments, monitoring, scheduling, load balancing & Service Mesh).
- Must have strong design experience using Azure Web & App Services Model (Web Apps, Logic Apps, Function App, Search Service, Cognitive Services and Application Services).
- Experience working in Azure Integration Services like API Management Service, API Service Plan, API Connection, App Service and Event hub namespace)
- Working knowledge of Azure Service Bus, Event Hubs and Notification Hubs.
- Working knowledge of executing global development projects in Azure with DevOps approach using Visual Studio Team Services as DevOps platform.
- Experience with IaC (Terrraform)
Interviews are on-going and the customer is keen for someone to start ASAP but can wait till January.
If you're interested then please apply or reach me directly on email@example.com