A great opportunity has become available for DevOps engineer to join a rapidly expanding business in the energy sector Our client has developed a ground-breaking platform within their industry and this role will be instrumental in further developing this platform.
At present, their work be utilised across the Europe, and they are looking for a DevOps engineer to utilise the latest technologies and maintaining the highest standards of reliability and scalability for the team in Oslo.
- a large project built in python running on servers hosted on Azure
* Maintaining and updating our automated systems that are core to the business
* Working with internal APIs to ensure information is updated efficiently
* Working with the data team to ensure information is up to standard
* Building automated solutions to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the data
* Improving the backend infrastructure that the main website and service runs on. This may include a transition to cloud infrastructure, or horizontally scaling their servers.
* Detailed knowledge in Python
* Knowledge of GIT/Source control
* DevOps/Back End Server Experience with Azure
* Ideally have experience using REST services