I'm working with an exciting client in Oslo who is looking for .NET Developers to join their growing team. This is a rare opportunity for talented developers to work in a business and role where you can actually give back to society and the environment! Is Greentech a keyword that captures your interest?
My client is a leading supplier of technology and enabler of the green transition. They offer software, insight and systems that lead the European markets' transition to robust and sustainable services critical for society. Their market-leading products optimise energy production, trading, distribution and consumption, as well as infrastructure and construction projects. Their mission is to realise a cleaner and more profitable future for their 2,000 customers and thus the global society.
Together, we are looking for skilled developers that see they customer perspective in development and wants to make a difference in helping the freen transition. Ideally you will have the following background:
- 5 years' experience
- .NET Core or .NET 5/6
- DevOps tools and practices (Azure preferred)
- Building real time applications using WebSockets and consuming APIs, ORM (Entity Framework), LINQ
- Building in building automated testing
- Degree in Computer Science or similar related degrees
What they will offer you:
- Technology for a Sustainable Tomorrow. Through digital platforms and innovative solutions, we deliver services critical to society for a cleaner, better, and more profitable future.
- A chance to create value through sustainability
- An international work environment.
- An inexhaustible learning arena, with access to expert knowledge within exiting domains, such as software development, artificial intelligence, mobility, and Internet of things.
- Professional growth in a work environment that constantly adapts and learns
- Competitive pay and benefits (insurances, pension, flexible work hours etc.).
If you are interested, have further questions or would like to apply, send your updated CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 47 23 96 72 98. Good luck with your application!