A New York City based IT firm, specialized in helping businesses integrate cloud technology in their operations, is looking to hire a Microsoft Cloud Engineer. This company offers customers a specialized focus of services in system integration, IT outsourcing, security and compliance.
This company is seeking highly creative and intellectually curious Cloud Engineers, at all levels, who are passionate about cutting-edge distributed computing. As part of a team that's leading the next wave of disruption on a whole new scale, you will play an integral part in advancing Client's Cloud eco-system and culture of technical excellence. You will champion our Cloud Service Provider (CSP) on-boarding, live and breathe Infrastructure, support Hybrid Cloud Solutions, and display a strong understanding of Cloud-as-a-Service varieties. Creating the next generation of network-centric Cloud architectures, you will make a key contribution supporting end-to-end Microsoft Cloud Migrations, using existing and emerging technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience moving infrastructure to the Cloud!
Responsibilities & Expectations:
* Stealthily plan and lead the deployment of the cloud solution in a production environment
* Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with customers, vendors, and other engineering team, solving complex business problems together
* Evaluate & build different compute frameworks for all tiers
* Implementing scalable system solutions is required
* We're looking for self-starters, those who can work independently, with and across teams. Establishing smooth running environments is paramount to your success, and happiness
* Experience migrating on-site solutions to cloud based offerings, such as Microsoft Office 365 and Azure platform
* Serious geek street cred if you have Microsoft Certifications in Office 365 or Azure.
* Discerning. You have a strong familiarity with a combination of the following: Cisco Meraki, Microsoft Azure, SQL, Exchange, SharePoint and various Cloud abstraction layers, and understand the importance of selecting the right technology tool for the task
* Insatiably Curious. You ask why, you explore, you're not afraid to blurt out your crazy idea. You can work at a tiny crack until you've broken open the whole nut