Azure Engineer - Up to £75,000- Remote/Hybrid - Nationwide
One of our new clients are one of the leading providers of IT solutions. The organisation provides a range of services ranging from Cloud to Security services. With a team of 500 across the UK they are currently looking to expand the current team. The client is on a look out for an Azure Engineer to join them in order to support the Cloud Implementation team in the delivery of Professional Services for new and existing customers. This client is keen of learning and development of their colleagues as well as providing a great work life balance.
- They are currently offering anything between £40,000-£70,000.
- Working Location - Remote, a few offices around the UK.
- Team of 3.
- To support the Cloud of Professional Services for new and existing customers.
- Working on migrations into Azure, Azure Virtual Desktop as well as Landing zones
- Internal services
- Delivery of projects - pre-sales - project planning
- Delivery of customer enablement workshops
- Creation of Infrastructure as Code
(not necessarily all of the below):
- Experience in Azure 3 years
- Previous experience of workshop delivery
- Previous experience of delivering training to team members
- Scripting - PowerShell/Python
- Gym at Head Office.
- Private healthcare at a greatly reduced rate
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Volunteering day for all staff to take each year and dedicate to charitable activities
- Massages available on-site to help relieve stress.
- Free bar open on Fridays
- Games room
Would this be of interest to you or anyone in your Network?
Apply below or contact me directly on:
020 3148 4655