Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Are you ML and AI Specialist passionate about cloud native data services, looking for a new opportunity to enhance your skill set and work on exciting projects?
The company is fast-growing, innovative and data-driven cloud expert, working with a variety of reputable clients across the UK. You will join passionate team of digital transformation experts and work with the latest technologies.
The culture is passionate, innovative, positive and data-driven. They are one of the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for!
The company is Microsoft Gold Partner and offers paid certifications and training, opportunities for career progression, healthcare, remote working, many more.
- Selecting features, building, and optimising classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Researching , designing, deploying and developing innovative Artifical Intelligence/Machine Learning models for enterprise customers
- Creating and utilising algorithms and models to mine big data stores, improve models, and clean data for uniformity and accuracy
- Experience in Data Science
- Proficiency in Python programming
- Data mining and statistical analysis experience
- Azure Machine Learning Studio - hands on experience
- Azure Cognitive Services - hands on experience
- Azure Public Cloud - good knowledge
- Good understanding of IaaS, PaaS and SAAS services in cloud
- Good work-life balance
- Base Salary - up to £60,000 p/a
- Standard pension
- Birthday off
- Paid certifications and training
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 594 9729
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.