Would you like to work on one of the most unique projects in Data across Europe and join the fastest growing BI/Analytics consulting firm in Finland?
We are looking to hire a BI & Data Professional to support the growth of our client's customers whilst also working on one of the most exciting projects available right now.
Our client is working on AI / ML product development that will be designed to save companies across Europe millions of euros a year.
As well as the project development, there will still be billable work with our client's customers who are typically found in the top 100 revenue customer list in Finland, as they only focus on larger enterprise accounts.
You will find yourself working in project teams of 4-6 people who are being allocated 2-3 customers per year, so you need not worry about firefighting multiple projects at once.
This client will also allow you Fridays to develop your skills and financially support you with certifications. They appreciate that certifications shouldn't always be done in your spare time!
- Develop internal products designed to save customers millions of Euros per year in energy.
- Work on the latest AI / ML technologies.
- Helping our client organizations to see and understand their data through the means of our analytics and visualization tools.
- Finding the most suitable business analytics solutions for different business needs by consulting, challenging and asking the right questions as your role wouldn't be just receiving solution assignments from the clients - you rather help to create and identify them.
- Implement analytics platforms and support data-driven culture change in organizations.
- Identifying possible bottlenecks and challenges that prevent data-driven culture to function.
- Enabling analytical best practices that help data-driven decision-making.
What they are looking for:
- Experience in Snowflake first and foremost.
- Experience in Power BI Development (understanding of SQL, DAX and Power Query)
- Competence in data storage and related methods (eg. Star model)
- Knowledge of the SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular model and general understanding of the Azure Data/Analytics Platform.
- Experience in using Power BI technology to create analytics solutions.
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- Genuine interest in the clients' customer's business and business processes
- Strong teamwork skills but also a self-directed way of working
- Great communication skills and experience in project work
- Eye for design and UX
What they offer:
- Lunch/Recreational/Gym Vouchers
- Fridays allocation to personal studies
- Full computer/mobile bundle
- Flexible/remote working options
- Health care including massage, dental and occupational coverage
- Work on totally cloud-native projects at Enterprise level customers
- Support in learning some of the hottest technologies on the market (E.g Azure, AWS, Snowflake, Matillion etc)
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 9 42452358
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.