BI Consultant - Remote, London
My client are a small consultancy firm, based in London, looking to grow their team with the addition of another consultant. They are currently working with Power BI and looking to move into the Azure space. If you're someone who has a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and open to new challenges, this may be the role for you.
This role would focus on working with large Power BI implementation projects and give you the opportunity to work with Azure technologies.
We are looking for a good mix of these skills, not necessarily all of the below:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Experience with SQL Server - in particular SSIS and SSAS
- Some exposure to Azure SQL or SQL Data Warehousing
- Some exposure to Azure Data Factory
- Experience with ETL pipelines - particularly in regard to data cleaning
- Experience with data modelling
- Some experience working in Agile environment with Agile SCRUM
- 3 years' experience with Power BI and DAX
- 3 years' experience with the tabular model/Visual Studio/SSDT
Culture & Values
- Fast Paced
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 (dependant on experience)
- Working Location - a hybrid role, with travel to see clients in the South East and offices in London (1-2 days in the office a week)
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7571
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.