Looking for an experienced Senior AWS DevOps Engineer to join their strong team of specialists in the fin-tech space.
As a Sr. AWS Cloud DevOps and Automation Engineer, you will work with a team of Architects and Subject Matter Experts to engineer/develop, migrate and implement secure cloud solutions using AWS.
In this role, you should have a strong experience with AWS services and technologies, application, server, network security, and hands-on automation experience. Ideally looking for a highly motivated professional who embraces the DevOps culture, and a self-starter who can deliver AWS services with minimal guidance.
If you are passionate about teaching, learning, automating, and working in a highly collaborative environment with great reward, we want to hear from you.
- Develop automated operations with the responsibility for the design, development and support of all non-security and compliance services.
- Manually or semi-automatically operate all non-automated operational activities.
- Participate on agile DevOps cross-functional teams using AWS Cloud technologies and tools to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to the customer.
- Employ Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) methodology to enable automation in building, testing, and deployment of applications
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working relationships with a diverse group of staff members, stakeholders, and customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related discipline
- 4 years AWS experience in a DevOps role designing, developing, testing, integrating and deploying and migrating mission critical applications and services to AWS environment(s)
- 4 years of extensive hands-on AWS experience implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications to AWS environments
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly