Senior Data Engineer - London - £60,000 - £80,000
My client is working on a fascinating project to bring a digital transformation to the shipping industry, by introducing exciting new technology to enhance how professionals around the globe perform their current duties. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a highly innovative and dynamic FTSE250 organisation, who are aiming to pave the way to digitising workflows through cloud-based applications.
This position is for a passionate and energetic Data Engineer, with hands-on experience in SQL or Azure SQL DB and confident in understanding requirements and delivery of reports, dashboards and data feeds.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Maintain existing / develop new solutions
- Hands-on full lifecycle understanding
- Translating new and existing data into high-level database designs
- Identify opportunities for data quality improvements
- Stakeholder management through building positive rapport
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- Strong T-SQL skills
- SQL 2012-2019 or Azure SQL DB
- SSIS or ADF ETL tools
- Azure Data Factory
- Analysis Services (Tabular)
- Power Platform (Power BI On-premise and embedded service / Powerapps /Power Automate)
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role):
- Client facing experience
- Previous experience as a full stack developer
- Git/Azure DevOps CI/CD (code & development management)
Culture & Values
- Fast paced
- Technology driven
- Base Salary - £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
- Annual bonus
- Plus much more…
- Working Location - 2-3 days in the office
- Reporting Into - Lead Data Engineer
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 300 1816
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.