Dynamics 365 CE Developer - Remote - £65k Per Year - Permanent
I am currently working with a MS Gold Partner who are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Developer to join their team. They require a D365 CE Developer who has extensive development experience within Dynamics 365 & the Power Platform.
Your responsibilities will include the following: Design, build, test and deployment for Dynamics 365 technology solutions to create custom entities/ attributes, create custom workflows, business processes and business rules and write plug-ins and client-side customisations.
- Strong experience with D365 CE / CRM
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of eliciting, documenting and delivering on business requirements
- Significant knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365 Online platform and configuration, monitoring, maintenance and management of associated technologies
- Experience of designing complex security models
If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, refer a friend!
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers throughout the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.