I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity at a global MS Gold partner seeking an experienced Solution Architect! In this role you will be responsible for providing expertise in selling, shaping, defining, implementing and quality assuring Dynamics 365 projects.
Your key accountability will be to take ownership of the solution and its intended benefits from first contact through to post-go-live.
- Lead the definition of solutions based on MS Dynamics 365 - define engagement outcomes and business benefits, high-level scope, architecture, implementation approach and effort estimates
- Conduct proposal reviews
- Lead pre-sales workshops
- Build strong client relationships through the pre-sales process
- Participate in client presentations
- ERP engagement delivery
- Fulfil managing architect role on ERP engagements participating in all phases from envisioning and planning through execution and stabilisation
- Define ERP technical and application architectures, participate in detailed design, development and testing phases
- Conduct QA reviews of ongoing projects
- Work with D365 Solutions team and area/regional solution teams and practices to develop and refine specific assets
- Participate in briefings and education sessions on MS Dynamics 365
- 7 years' client-facing experience in management consulting and/or business transformation with a strong focus on ERP
- Minimum 3-4 years Architectural project experience (formal/informal)
- Strong consulting acumen and understanding of ERP from a functional and implementation perspective
- Demonstrated engagement leadership and execution experience
- Business Process Analysis and Design
- Broad understanding of ERP functionality with deep knowledge in at least 2 functional areas
- Fluency (written and oral) in English
- MBA/Masters degree preferred
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch.