We are looking for a Cloud Architect to join & lead a growing team in Oslo!
Based in-house, you will take ownership of a state-of-the-art AWS infrastructure system and help to grow the Cloud & DevOps environment moving forward
You will work closely alongside the development team to assist them in using AWS features in the most efficient way
The migration from on-prem to cloud began over a year ago, and will continue into the future under your leadership, with all new projects being Cloud-Native
This is just the start of a very exciting journey, and we are delighted to welcome a new member to the team
We are looking for you to have some of the following skills & experience:
- Experience with cloud transformations at an organisational level
- Background in development is beneficial
- Certifications in AWS or other public cloud providers
- Experience within DevOps, ML/MLOps
- Experience with serverless and microservice architecture
- Experience with IaC tools - Terraform preferred
In return, you will receive a competitive compensation package including pension & insurances, and alongside this you can also enjoy:
- A great working environment - with a centrally located office in Oslo, and the option to work from home if you prefer, there is a working solution to suit your lifestyle!
- Training & Development - with internal workshops and new technology, you can learn practically whilst you work. There is also budget for courses & conferences to attend.
- Great Colleagues - with a traditional flat and cross-functional structure, you can socialise with colleagues across the business!
- Social Perks - there are regular events for those who wish to participate ranging from Friday beers & annual events to attend with the team
For more information, or any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 4723967365