Our client is transforming digital business innovating and adapting to future changes. The aim of the business is to support business operation saving, enhance data flow development, and combat challenges from the existing system. Our Client specialises in consulting of using multiple operating model building IPaaS, API management, Microservices, and proving analytic solutions.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Integration Engineer, the successful candidate will be operating hands-on with the senior developer team. You will need to have strong technical knowledge and experience. The main focus as a Senior Engineer, you will be working directly with stakeholders externally to identify recruitments and implementation designs selections. You will also need to be a team player and lead the team and provide consistency of support to developers within the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of two years of experience using C#,.NET and Microsoft.
- Familiar with SOLID or other principles of objected-oriented development.
- Previous experience in documenting log of errors and exception handling.
- Working with Database, familiar with XML, JSON, and SQL.
- Good understanding of business transaction process.
- Strong level of using Azure DevOps and understanding of Azure functions.
- Experience in using Agile software development such as BDD/TDD, CI/CD, and Scrum.
- Being able to adapt to remote working and attend team meeting call using multiple video conference platform.
- 15% performance earning of the salary
- Selections of insurance to choose from such as health, dental, life and etc.
- 25 days holidays, paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Choice of Android or Apple phone
- Choice of Mac laptop or Windows
- Pensions contributions up to 5%
- Constant support in training and personal development
This is a great opportunity to be part of the new exciting fast-growing company, where you will be working with some advanced technologies, a great work-life balance, exceptional salary /benefits, and career progression opportunities.
If you'd like to join us, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Time is of the essence; Interviews are taking place now!