Data & Analytics Team Lead - Woking
You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
Are you an experienced Data Developer looking to take the next step in your career? My client is an non-profit organisation who have a focus on uniting children and communities to make lasting positive changes in children's lives. They have been forming strong partnerships globally for over 75 years and now operate in over 7 countries. This opportunity is great for anyone who is looking to work in an organisation where your work has a real impact on children's lives.
The purpose of this role is to develop reporting solutions that can support the reporting needs of the organisation. They are currently tyring to become a more data driven organisation. This means that the organisation need to change their current ERP solutions to develop a global Monitoring and Evaluation solution.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Build, provide support and give the technical direction for all the organisation's reporting needs. - supporting 10,500 global users
- Lead a team - Power BI, Power Apps, SQL - work with external and internal functional experts and manage currently three direct reports plus a small number of contractors.
- You will be accountable for managing all risks, queries, incidents & act as a key contact for all business risks dependent on the delivery of the project
- Contribute to the development of their data strategy
- Contribute to the data governance framework
- Highly skilled in the development of key organisational management dashboards and reporting needs
- Skills in business intelligence, business analytics, and data transformation
- Data warehousing design and data architecture
- Knowledge of SAP BW, BOBJ, and HANA
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar tools
- Experience of working in a Not for Profit and Third Sector organisation
- Base Salary - up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working - in office once a week
- Annual leave
- And more!
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.