An exciting opportunity to work for an Azure Expert and AWS partner who are looking for someone who is looking to move more into a Pre Sales role who also has a technical background. This is a chance to join a massively growing company who have a huge focus on creating a rewarding culture for their teams with a massive people focus. They also hot huge events for their employees, as well as a fantastic bonus scheme.
My client is looking for someone who has hands on experience in Azure and AWS architecture and management, who has experience in migration to Azure, re-platforming of on-premises solutions to Azure-native including compute, network and storage, logging and monitoring. You will be working in a customer facing role, so fantastic communication skills is a must. You will supervise lower-end engagement scoping, including the execution of higher complex deliverables and engagements
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop detailed project plans and architecture specification that map customer business requirements to solution and technologies.
- Provide excellent guidance to customers by driving solution architecture and ensure solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
- Design and implement Hybrid Cloud solution projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in architecture, designing and implementing complex IT solutions.
- Hands on in AWS and Azure including IaaS, networking, storage, and ideally PaaS
- Possess foundational working knowledge of general principles of IT Industry Standards and drive consultative selling activities within a complex customer environment.
- Competitive market salary up to 85,000.
- A huge bonus of up to 25,000.
- 25 days holiday plus family days.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.