Our client is the leading consultancy brand on IT solutions. You will have the chance to work and learn in a profoundly dynamic environment. Work side by side with colleagues while partnering with the client. Most importantly, you will have the chance to grow your network, enhance your knowledge and skills, and scale up in a merit based company structure.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting and Monitoring.
- Helping clients read and understand data.
Skills & Qualifications
- Power BI experience. (at least 3 years of experience)
- Knowledge of Tableau, Qlik Sense, Qlik View.
- Bachelor or masters or equivalent experience in the related field.
- Company Car.
- All legal benefits included.
- Meal and representation allowances.
- Yearly bonuses in regards to performance.
- Laptop and sim card.