My client creates and provide innovative products and solutions that are used worldwide by cinemas, studios, and the cinema going public alike. They build amazing products that transact the business of the movies more than 20 billion dollars of tickets are sold through the business every year; but more than that, they are a great group of individuals with a passion for film and entertainment.
My client is an established company, with over 20 years growth and experience, but with the variety, challenges, and the excitement of a start-up.
My client are looking for a Software Developer at the beginning of their career who is looking to join a team which prioritises safety, growth, team culture, and always producing the best possible programs in an enterprise environment.
You'll be working in an Agile environment with a talented team of developers, business analysts, and testers, and you'll be given every opportunity to improve your skills in a world leading software development company.
Integrations developments will primarily focus on localisation and custom software for the many different customer requirements within the EMEA region. These will include hardware and online payment systems, reporting and data extracts, communicating with 3rd party APIs and more. You will gain experience covering a wide range of skills within the software quality discipline.
- 3 years' experience as a software developer, or relevant qualification and some experience.
- Experience with C# / .Net
- Some understanding of SOLID, OOP, design principles.
- Some SQL Server, T-SQL, relational databases.
- Good communication skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn in a very broad software suite.
- A love of software development.
- Experience with integrating systems