Business Central Consultant - Seattle/Remote - $90k
A small, family focused ERP consulting firm is seeking a Business Central Implementer who will act as the project lead on new customer D365 rollouts.
Our client puts an emphasis on organizational culture, and developing employees internally with training and certifications to help them grow their skill set and ultimately provide top of the line service to their customers.
This is an amazing opportunity for Business Central professionals from the end user side to transition into a Functional Consultant type position with a company that has a well-known reputation and well-respected reputation among their customers and competitors.
Skills / Requirements:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation and upgrade experience
- BC Cloud experience preferred
- A background with Dynamics NAV is a plus, not required
- Strong knowledge of the financial modules, and the ability to work as an intermediary between IT and Accounting
- An experienced functional skillset, including experience with requirements gathering, user support, training, installation and deployment
- Excellent communication skills and client facing ability
- Willingness to learn and improve
What You'll Receive:
- $70-100k base salary depending on experience
- Bonus potential
- Excellent benefits and Paid Time Off plan
- Remote flexibility with low travel
- Opportunity to work with new technologies and ISV products
- Fun company culture with transparency to upper management
Apply now by contacting Matt at 646-540-7521 or send your resume to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.