Business Intelligence Developer - Remote
My client are a household name in retail who are looking for a BI Developer to join their team. You will be working within a collaborative culture where development is actively encouraged. The role will be fully remote and you will have the opportunity to work with the latest tech.
Some of the main responsibilities of the role are:
- Helping with migration of on-premise data warehouse to a cloud-based data platform using Microsoft Azure
- Building pipelines to move data from a variety of sources into Power BI, using Azure data factory for data ingestion
- Involved with data integration, data conformity, data integrity
- Ensure data transformations follow best practices, understood by developers and analysts, and are well documented
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills:
- Expertise with using SQL, in particular SSIS and SSMS
- Past experience as a data engineer using Azure
- Experience with data warehouse solutions
- Understand Agile methodologies
Some skills that would be useful for the role, but not essential are listed below. Bear in mind, these aren't essential but are areas you will be able to develop your skills in with this role.
- Experience working with Python
- Experience working with Azure Data Lake
- Some knowledge of Azure Data Factory and other SQL Azure principals
Some experience working with Azure and SQL (particularly SSIS) is essential.
Culture & Values
- Fun atmosphere
- Fast Paced
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £50,000
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Employee discounts
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7571
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.