The Solution Architect will function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, enhancements, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, integrations, and data integrity for the company's ERP implementation. In this role, the individual will leverage deep knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations platform across multiple areas and help implement, maintain, and enhance the D365 implementation. In addition, the Solution Architect will be able to see the holistic picture of ongoing D365 implementations in the current state and offer directions to meet future business requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as subject matter expert for Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and its various modules.
- Provide vision and guidance in architecting enhancements while supporting existing implementations.
- Be a go-to person for system configuration and solution design.
- Work with the Business and Technical team to design and deploy the new requirements and integrations across all D365 environments.
- Take ownership of business needs and incorporate them into the final solution design.
- Work with third-party vendors to analyze, architect, and integrate solutions to the Dynamics environment
- Assist PM in project management and execution
- Lead and conduct requirements gathering sessions
- Plan and assist with end-user training
- Define and Analyze high-level functional requirement
- Perform impact analyses of any new solutions/changes implemented to the current solution
Skills and Qualifications
- Implementation experience using Microsoft's D365 Finance & Operations and / or previous versions of Dynamics AX
- Experience working with ISVs for implementation services
- Experience working with Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI), Common data service.
- In-depth knowledge of integration with D365 F&O & Dynamics CRM
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
- Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills
- Experience with migrations.
- Excellent collaboration skills and able to work in a team environment
- Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience in full-cycle ERP solutions implementation
Excellent compensation/benefits package including salary, cell phone, laptop, medical, dental, 401K tuition reimbursement, PTO, and room for advancement.
Ready to Apply? Contact me at email@example.com or call 813-437-6972