This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are a Microsoft Security Specialist who offer a fantastic scope for growth, perfect for anyone who is looking to progress their career. They are currently experiencing a huge growth is in their business and are looking for an ambitious Junior SOC Analyst to join their team. This role offers hybrid working with one day in the office based in Cambridge, it is advised you are based around this area for ease of travel.
This is a perfect role for recent graduates as well as those looking for 1st or 2nd line roles with an interest in cyber or cloud security. The requirements for this role are quite broad so please do not hesitate to apply if you are looking to kickstart your career in cyber security.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be providing initial receipt and categorisation of initial event, incident and requests from customers.
- Investigation of event alerts and collaborating with customers to confirm closure.
- Provide initial triage and trigger escalation/assignments as appropriate.
Skills & Qualifications
- General understanding of information security principles.
- Ability to install security software and applications.
- Technical understanding of security frameworks within M365, Azure Active Directory, Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Competitive market salary 25-35k.
- 25 days holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.