This is an exciting role to join one of the fastest growing IT companies in the UK, based in the North East, they provide end to end business technology including infrastructure, connectivity, voice and managed and support service solutions. The job itself is a network specific support role, in which you will work on everything from basic LAN, WiFi issues, managed internet connections to fully bespoke multi-site WAN solutions which span several customer sites. You will have exposure to all of the networking hardware/software technologies available to the company, including their core network.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work closely with the service delivery team as well as other technical support teams.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide incident management of technical support incidents and requests.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience within a support engineer type role.
- Understanding of general network technology including WAN, LAN and WLAN.
- Good understanding of routing protocols including OSPF and BGP.
- Offer flexible working with the expectation you will be able to travel to the North East office and customer sites.
- Health cash plan and critical illness cover.
- Pension scheme and enhance maternity/paternity scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.