Remote some travel post-COVID
Around $180k total comp (there's some flex)
2 Openings (in Life Science OR Manufacturing Industries; experience in these not required)
*Must have strong Finance/SCM experience
Solution Architect: Dynamics 365 F&O (With functional knowledge in Finance/Supply Chain/ HRM)
* Minimum 10 years' experience in implementation of D365 F&O / AX
* Proven 5 years' experience in leading and delivering end to end solutions using D365 platform.
* Must have experience in Finance, SCM, Commerce, HRMS modules
* Good understanding of D365 on Finance modules like Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Fixed assets, General ledger etc
* Must have experience of at least 5 end to end implementations, so full SDLC from concept through to production deployment.
* Must have experience in Success By Design, FastTrack model of working, Sure step methodology, LCS and AzureDevOps
* Must have certification in AX or Dynamics 365 F&O
* Experience of business consolidation across multiple business units, so creating a central solution
* Excellent in documentation and Visualizing and capturing End to End business process scenarios.
* Authoring Business Requirement Document & Functional Design Document
* Extensive knowledge in architecting, designing, implementing, upgrading and integrating business solutions, upstream and downstream interfaces
* Must have strong communication skills ((both written and verbal) and be comfortable with working with stakeholders at all levels
* Strong organisational and leadership skills
* Ability to establish priorities, work independently and lead development of package solutions and PoCs
* Understanding of regulatory compliance requirements
* Must have Agile delivery experience
* Owns the functional end-to-end solution:
* Ensures end-to-end solution consistency and correctness
* Designs and takes responsibility of the governance for an integrated system that meets the product-owner's vision.
* Assesses the systems architecture currently in place and works with technical team to continually improve it.
* Provides leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation, deployment, and support to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
* Possesses deep knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform including Finance, Supply Chain Management (aka D365FO), and Human Resources with the particular strength in identifying what can be delivered out of the box and when it is fitting to use custom development.
* Communicates effectively with clients, leads meetings and workshops.
* Devises scope and owns estimates for sales proposals and statements of work.