Power Apps Developer- Hybrid Working - Up to £45,000 - Bristol
This new client is an International law firm with branches globally starting from London to Asia and the Middle East. The client has been around for more than a 100 years in the market and is therefore a highly credible and established organisation.
The client is constantly innovating and is looking for a Power Apps Developer to join their team!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Recruitment, providing opportunities for candidates of all levels of experience in networking, infrastructure, security, azure, power platform and modern workplace based technologies. We get roles such as this one exclusively before they are out on the market so we can get you on board quicker!
The salary for this role is up to £45,000 depending on experience as well as Benefits including cycle schemes, performance based bonus, childcare vouchers, buy & sell holidays, pension, healthcare and a lot of free events to participate in.
The role is a hybrid position in Bristol with 2 days in the office.
The role overview:
- Building power apps as well as working around finding out how to optimise all collaboration tools within MWP
- Meeting business requirements by creating streamlined processes within Power Apps
- Be the head of the Power Platform
- Become the internal Power Platform Expert
- Training to progress further
- User adoption
- Business analysis
- Experience of Power platform (Any level will be considered as this is open for someone that wants to build a career in Power Platform)
- Built some Power Apps previously (Commercially and self-learners)
- Strong experience within Microsoft 365 such as SharePoint and Team - Technical integration experience
- Dataverse/ Data Connector
- Have a handful of experience in presenting presentations to an audience - this role will eventually turn into a client facing role.
Good presentation skills - confident personality is key as eventually they will be presenting their solutions to legal partners.
- Development skills such as C#, .NET, Java, Powershell scripting
- Power BI
- Previous experience within the legal industry
Interviews are already taking place with a quick turnaround process! Apply today as there are only a few interview slots left - meaning they can get filled very quickly - don't miss out!
Apply below or contact me directly on:
020 3148 4655