Full stack .NET Developer role based in Krakow
Frank recruitment group are recruiting for a globally leading Microsoft Partner who are looking for a Full stack .NET Developer to join their team in Krakow.
This role involves a wide range of responsibilities, including being a client facing developer in order to understand the business needs and requirements for projects. Then working alongside an international and diverse team you will be developing and delivering high-quality features and implementing challenging components.
This role comes with a competitive benefits package including:
- The opportunity for training and certifications to improve your technical skills.
- Competitive salary available on either a B2B or UoP contract
- The opportunity for either hybrid working in the Krakow office or fully remote work.
- The opportunity to work in inclusive and dynamic teams on a global scale.
- Experience with Web Development, including C#, Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), Web Application Program Interface (API)
- An understanding of computer Science and development fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming
- Past experience with analysing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
In order to apply for this role then email me your CV to email@example.com