Job title: Dynamics NAV - Functional Consultant
Job location: Remote w/ 25% travel
As a functional consultant, you will have a high level of hands-on ERP skills as well as strong time and budget management skills. You will be working at a technology company that works with a variety of industries in the U.S. and Canada. This is a valuable experience as they are a certified Microsoft partner that has many Business Central projects in their pipeline.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Previous Dynamics NAV or Business Central implementation experience
- Proven track record for managing and delivering on ERP projects
- Deep understanding of complex financial concepts
- Ability to work collaboratively, strategically, and with good judgement
- Strong problem solving sills
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Salary: $90,000-$140,000
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Flexible work hours
- Remote working
- 3 weeks PTO
To apply, please contact Shreya Pai at (646)-540-7500 or by email at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7500. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.