Azure Data Architect - London - Permanent
Are you a Data Architect who is looking for a new and exciting role in the London area? Or are you an Azure Architect looking to take that next step within your career?
My client is looking for a Senior Azure Solution Architect to join a hybrid working team providing hands-on Azure implementation, configuration, and custom development for the company and customers.
This role will also involve a candidate utilising Azure Data Warehousing concepts and methods with the ability to adapt and tailor requirements
Along with the above responsibilities the client requires the following experience and skill set:
- Experience with Azure technologies, primarily IaaS and PaaS
- Experience utilising CI/CD techniques
PREFERABLE ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience designing complex technical solutions on Azure
- Exposure to Machine learning and AI
- Azure Monitor
- Cosmos DB
- ML Studio
- Strong Communication Skills
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Up to £900,000 per annum depending upon skills, experience, and seniority
- Company share option scheme
- A range of health, wealth, and lifestyle benefits
- Career Development planning
- Working with latest tech
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Alex Nuttall firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6686 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group."