Solution Architect - Inside IR35 - £800 per day
I am currently for an experienced Solution Architect to start on an exciting digital project within the Construction/Housing sector.
Responsibilities will include;
- Support clients in articulating their strategies from a technical perspective.
- Help clients break down digital strategies into proposed solutions.
- Helps evaluate build v buy decisions and create Analysis of Alternative
- Determine viability of solution proposals
- Construct high-level budgeting
- Plan integration with existing / potential assets within T&D as well as external solutions.
Desired experience as follows;
- Architecture and engineering.
- Digital Strategy
- Designing, developing, deploying, and procuring software for distributed systems.
- One or more architecture frameworks (IAF, TOGAF, FEAF, DODAF, etc.)
- Developing for major cloud platforms, including Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Big data processing, data pipeline, machine learning, and AI processing methods.
- Broad knowledge of release and configuration management and infrastructure-as-code practices in both internal and cloud-hosted environments.
Contract Length: initial 3 months, lots of potential for further extensions
Rate: up to £800 per day.
IR35: Inside IR35.
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matthew Nevin on 0203 826 6712 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals in and around London.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0203 826 6712 by email at email@example.com
I can also offer £250 in high street / online vouchers of your choice for successful referrals to this contract
#Azure #DevOps #Engineer #London #SouthLondon #NorthLondon #EastLondon #WestLondon #Essex #Cloud #Maintenance #Support #Microsoft #Consultant #SolutionArchitect #Freelance #Contact #Contractor #SalarySurvey #NigelFrank #NFI