Our client is based in London, the main purpose of the business is to provide trade execution, clearing, and advisory facilities targeting the commodities, capital markets, asset management, and foreign exchange segments.
Our team operates globally working closely with multidisciplinary teams ensuring an opportunity to succeed. The firm offers the most fascinating technologies in the trading industry has ever seen, you will experience the most challenging exciting project as you will get to learn and develop your skills while collaborating with expertise.
Our client is currently in search of a Software Engineer to join the team. You will be part of a highly-skilled engineer team, you will be working hands-on to conduct application development across the full software development lifecycle from concept and design to testing.
- Conduct the development lifecycle working within Agile methodology
- Programming well designed, testable, efficient code
- Making sure designs are following compliance with specifications
- Organising and produce releases of software components
- Provide excellent support throughout the improvement by identifying alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Previous experience working with Financial services (Minimum 4 years)
- Experience in programming web-based applications using React (ideal)/Angular with Typescript
- Ability to design and develop enterprise applications using Java/Spring (ideal) or C#/.Net Core
- experience with NodeJS (ideal)
- Understanding the process of the design stage
- Experience with Docker/ Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure cloud platforms
- TDD/BDD, testing framework (Jest/React-testing-library/Junit)
- Ability to conduct and execute queries of Relational Databases SQL and No-SQL databases
- Bi-annual bonus (discretionary around 15%) annual salary review
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 25 days holidays
- Learning and development
- Gym membership
This is a great opportunity to be part of the new exciting fast-growing company, where you will be working with some advanced technologies, a great work-life balance, exceptional salary /benefits, and career progression opportunities.
If you'd like to join us, please send us your CV to email@example.com. Time is of the essence; Interviews are taking place now!