D365 CE Configuration Consultant - £55,000
A growing MS Partner are looking for a D365 Configuration Consultant to join their team. The client are currently experiencing an influx of project work and are looking to grow the team and company.
As a D365 Configuration Consultant, you will be responsible for working autonomously to configure the system to meet requirements. You will be confident with creating views, forms and entities to improve end user experience of D365 CE and CRM.
You will be required to be in the office based in Ripon 1 day per week.
To apply for this role, you should have:
- Strong product knowledge of D365 CE and Dynamics CRM, versions 2016 and D365 CE and desirable.
- Confident in configuring D365 CE and CRM.
- Experience in creating views, forms and entities on D365 CE.
- Experience in full life cycle projects within Dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me on 0191 338 6644 for a confidential call.