Dynamics NAV Developer-Providence, RI
A recognized leader in ERP solutions is looking to add a Sr Dynamics NAV Developer to their team. This company focuses on increasing client's productivity and profitability. Great opportunity for an experienced Developer/Technical Consultant to utilize experience knowledge and grow within the organization.
- Work with Application manager and Business owners to develop project specifications.
- Provide Technical Dynamics NAV application design.
- Provide Dynamics NAV development services using C/AL.
- Provide design and development services for Dynamics Business Central AL extension coding.
- Provide level 3 support of Dynamics Platform.
What You'll Need:
- Four-year degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent experience
- Experience with Dynamics NAV Development/ Business Analyst
- SharePoint Development Experience a plus
- MCSD certification preferred
- Fully Remote
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible PTO
To apply contact Alicia Hemann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-391-5467
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics NAV/BC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Dynamics NAV/BC market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV/BC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics NAV/BC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics NAV/BC market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV/BC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics NAV/BC opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy