Job Title: Sr. Azure DevOps/Release Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time/Perm
Location: Remote (EST)
- Demonstrated proficiency working in Azure DevOps, Monitor, and Security
- 4 years hands-on experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Proven ability to deploy applications and services that run on cloud infrastructure (private and public)
- Kubernetes / Docker containerization experience
Our client provides solutions that leverage sophisticated machine learning, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing to provide highly actionable insights and recommendations to business users. Their SaaS solutions are deployed within private clouds - principally on Azure.
Summary: The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of our software release process including DevOps in a complex environment that balances internal development and IP needs with external client requirements. A release from this organization incorporates both traditional software updates as well as model updates; machine learning or logical knowledge bases.
- Design, development and operation of a comprehensive, scalable Release and DevOps process in an Azure cloud environment, working in collaboration with internal and client personnel.
- Infrastructure platform configuration
- Orchestration and automation
- Source control, branch, build management and smoke testing
- Continuous Integration
- Demonstrate proficiency with working in Azure: DevOps, Monitor and Security
- Set up and conduct system level performance measurement and tuning incorporating load balancing platform components
- Accurately scope work and perform to agreed timelines
- 4 years of hands on experience as a DevOps Engineer with expertise in automating all stages of the SDLC
- Proven experience deploying applications and services that run on a cloud infrastructure (Private and Public); virtualization, networking, load-balancing, databases, queuing etc.
- Experience working with networks; subnets, VPN, and firewalls
- Experience in Azure data storage including Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2, Common Data Service, SQL, Blob
- Exposure to Key Vault and Azure Application Insights
- Working knowledge SQL
- Docker/Containerization experience
- Advanced experience standing up and managing Kubernetes
- Extensive experience working with continuous integration tools and techniques, including but not limited to: build automation, configuration management and deployment tools
- Knowledge of standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Ability to write technical documentation, system guides, etc.
Azure Security Certifications HIGHLY preferred
- Excellent bonus/comp packages
- Growth opportunity
- Remote (based on location)
*Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.