Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leader within the banking industry who are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to support the IT Infrastructure of the bank, and more specifically quality network operational support.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technology within FinTech
- Be part of a huge Infrastructure team and learn from some of the best network engineers in the market!
- A real chance for progression with a personalised development plan
- Work/Life balance - flexibility to work from home
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify possible networking issues, faulty hardware or logical problems
- Assist existing network devices and review/amend as required
- Capable of liaising with other tech areas and 3rd party vendors
- Experience of supporting a networking within a large business (preferably banking/finance)
- Working knowledge of routing & bridging protocols
- Experience with Firewall platforms and Load Balancing platforms
- Knowledge of multi-protocol LAN/WAN
- Qualified Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) (advantageous)
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/