Our client is a worldwide renowned Microsoft Golden Partner delivering innovative services and solutions to enterprises worldwide using the Microsoft platform.
Responsibilities may include:
- Contribute to the programming of new applications under Microsoft Windows Platform.
- Execute test scripts and document results
- Support, maintain and administer deployed solutions
- Responsibility for application builds, and ensuring that all required elements is documented and passed on to those responsible for the implementation of new releases.
- Build and maintain customer Relationship by providing high quality of both business analysis services and technical solutions.
- Good collaboration with count part teams and foreign business partners.
- Independent Delivery following methodology.
- Hands-on with popular Microsoft technologies like .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Azure (DevOps), Data Analyst (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory) etc.
- At least 5-8 years demonstrated advance proficiency development methodologies.
- Fluent oral English is a must.
- .NET back-end custom development
Streaming Data / Complex Event Processing Architecture
Messaging patterns / Enterprise Integration patterns
SQL Server 2016 (2014 minimum)
ASP.NET Core / .NET Core
RESTful Web Services
Offshore teams management
*Work with the most talented Microsoft professionals in the market
*Large projects enables you to employ management, technical and planning skills
*Improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers
This is a fantastic opportunity and great partner company to work in with good working environment and comprehensive remuneration package. We are hiring within the week and If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 852 3018 0382.