Microsoft Dynamics Administrator, London, £35,000
Dynamics CRM / D365 CE / Greenfield projects / Not For Profit / Administrator / London / £35K
A London based Not For Profit, are looking for a Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator, with 2 years' experience of hands-on Dynamics experience who is ambitious with the drive to really leave their mark in a rapidly growing business. This opportunity also brings a learning opportunity to develop skills, with working with the latest Microsoft technology and the chance to touch on surrounding systems alongside D365.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of Power Platform systems by maintaining data quality, updating and assigning records.
- First-line support and contact for the Power Platform responding to requests, troubleshooting problems and escalating queries as appropriate
- Basic configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365 instance and PowerApps following change control processes
- Opportunity to scope, design and build new features
- Assisting with marketing requirements for data segmentation, advanced finds and operating Click Dimensions features
- Creating and maintaining training materials for users with guidance on process and best practice
- Training users including on-boarding new staff or roll-outs of new features and functionality
- Testing impact of new releases in line with upgrades
- Experience of administering and customising Dynamics 365 platform - essential
- Some experience of using Power BI to create reporting - essential
- Experience of using Click Dimensions - desirable
- Knowledge of relevant data management legislation
- Knowledge of SSRS, SQL Server and other reporting technologies - desirable
- Knowledge of Power Apps and Power Automate - desirable
- Proven ability to manage help desk and respond to user queries and requirements
If you're interested in discussing this or other Dynamics CRM/D365 CE/Power Platform projects send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 406 3127 for a confidential chat.