A Microsoft consultancy firm which is looking for a technically strong Architect to join the business. The company provides support by optimising existing technology and deploying modern solutions for clients. The company offers 100% remote working and benefits such as profit sharing scheme & exam completion bonuses.
Role & Responsibilities
- Must have experience in architecting organisational transformation from traditional services to Azure.
- Be a technical specialist in many of the following areas:
- Azure technologies:
- Core IaaS - Identity, compute, storage, networking, hybrid
- Web applications, integration services & data platform
- Identity, authentication & security (Active Directory, ADFS, network security, Sentinel, Defender, application security, RBAC and related technologies)
- Should have knowledge of Microsoft's Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Should have a good understanding of Devops, CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as code
Skills & Qualifications
- Pre-Sales Experience
- Azure Experience
- Team Lead Experience
- Fully Remote
- Company Bonus & Profit Share Scheme
- Standard Holidays with ability to buy extra
- Private Healthcare