Accounts Payable & Receivable Manager - Up To £50K
Actively seeking an experienced Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered is within a thriving business that are always striving to be the best. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a fundamental role in the monitoring and supervision of the accounts payable team.
The role offers a hybrid working environment, the successful candidate will have to commute to office 2/3 times per week.
What's on offer
- A great basic salary up to £50,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
- A great open working culture
- Attractive company benefits scheme
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the accounts payable
- Maintain and update Supplier Account details in line with company policy
- Manage and regular evaluation of all supplier account settlements from start to completion
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
- Minimum 3 years of running an Accounts Payable function
- Previous experience with Navision/Continia
- The capability to supervise and manage a team with previous experience in the role
If you do not want to miss this exciting opportunity to work with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.