D365 CE Project Manager - Surrey - £70,000
A UK leading MS Gold Partner are looking for a Project Manager with experience working with Dynamics 365 CE to join their team. The client have recently won multiple large enterprise projects which are due to kick off in the coming months.
You will be responsible for coordinate D365 CE projects from the planning through to going live. You will have experience with building relationships with clients and external stakeholders, while giving regular updates on the progress of the projects.
This role will be remote based with monthly on site requirements in London.
For this role, you should have:
- Strong product knowledge of D365 CE / CRM and experience
- Experience of customising and configuring D365 CE.
- Experience in budgeting and planning deadlines.
- Previous experience working for a partner.
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with clients and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills to coordinate multiple teams to ensure deadlines are met.
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me by calling 0191 338 6644 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.