Job Title: AWS Cloud Architect
Rate: 100€ p/h
Location: Remote / Helsinki
Jefferson Frank is currently working with an industry-leading Cloud Architecture firm, which has an exciting opportunity for a freelance AWS cloud architect to join a dynamic and ever-growing organisation.
The company is made up of a straightforward working team of highly skilled cloud architects and consultants that work with the public cloud and the related features all day, in and out. This is a fast-paced collaborative environment with projects spanning across Europe. If you thrive in an intense and fun environment, this could be the place for you.
This is a company that is constantly motivated to be better, through better working practices, individual learning and development, and a collaborative working environment. You will be joining the companies impressive team of over 500 certified cloud experts, spanning across multiple locations around Europe, this is truly an all-inclusive company hiring over 30 different nationalities, of the most brilliant and friendly individuals.
What they would like to see from you….
- You have a solid engineering/technical background in all areas of cloud solutions.
- You also understand security, network, vitalisation, load balancers, storage, and database matters.
- Wide knowledge about AWS Cloud and its services.
- Customer-oriented with good customer-facing skills.
- Ability to create solution architectures for availability, performance, and cost.
- Large-scale application deployment and management experience.
- Experience in container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker).
Working freelance is all about being the master of your own time, as well as getting the most out of every organisation you work for. This opportunity will offer you plenty of growth, excitement, diversity, and opportunities to travel abroad, not to mention the lucrative benefits that come as standard.
If you feel you matched the brief, and are interested in this opportunity please feel free to apply below or drop me an email with your CV to M.email@example.com