Data Analyst (Pre Sales Team) - Remote Working, UK
We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst, to sit on the Pre-Sales team. My client are a growing MS partner, within Microsoft's inner circle. Apply now and find out more!
- Gather requirements
- You will be given sample data to build solutions with, to show off, and try and win business with.
- Build different solutions, taking into account a brief spec.
- Sit with pre-sales team to gather requirements, understand customer needs and wants, what is important to them.
- Prepare customer proposals, customer presentations
We are looking for a mix of the below skills:
- Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, Alteryx - strong in at least one of these
- Data Modeling
- Data Warehousing - concepts and services
- Wellbeing - promotes a work life balance
- Laid Back
- Family Orientated - they are a medium sized consultancy, who still have a close knit culture
- Technology driven
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary is between £30,000 to £50,000 (depending on skill level)
- Life Assurance
- Permanent, Full-Time.
- Remote Working from Home.
- Some travel to the Manchester office.
- Very rare travel to client sites.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, Data Engineering, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Developers, Consultants, Pre-Sales, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Tip: Be detailed about how you use the technology listed on your CV; be transparent, honest, detailed and highly technical. There are 100 ways you can utilise any tool/tech, the way you use it is unique to you. We look for the skill-set behind the tool, because many skills can be transferred to another similar technology, but we wont know that if you don't give us that detail. If you do not give us the detail, you may be overlooked in the shortlisting process.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.