A genuine family feel at a growing organization with cutting edge Azure projects is hard to find. This consultancy ticks all the boxes and more, with great work/ life balance and remote working they truly care about their employees. They have unparalleled growth and offer Azure professionals the opportunity to shape their own career path and the future of the company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Architect, design and deploy Azure landing zones using Infrastructure-as-Code methods- ARM templates, Terraform or Powershell
- Leading Cloud migration and transformation projects
- Using CI/CD practices and DevOps to build pipelines
- Working closely with clients, providing guidance on their Microsoft Cloud journey
Skills & Qualifications
- Project, consultancy or implementation experience with Azure
- Commitment to working with customers and stakeholder to solve problems
- Experience configuring Azure IaaS environments
- Experience with Azure Active Directory
All relevant certifications will be seen as a huge benefit!
Contact Ellie on e.lawrence@nigelfrank to discuss further