Data Engineer- Up to £65K- London
I am looking for a Data Engineer to join an exciting Client of mine. You will work as part of an Agile software delivery team; typically delivering within an Agile Scrum framework. Whilst working for my Client you will work on the full range of software engineering principles; covering requirements gathering and analysis, solutions design, software coding and development, testing, implementation and operational support.
Skills & Qualifications
- ETL toolset (Talend, Pentaho, SAS DI, Informatica etc)
- Database (Oracle, RDS, Redshift, MySQL, Hadoop, Postgres, etc)
- Data modelling (Data Warehouse, Marts)
- Job Scheduling toolset (Job Scheduler, TWS, etc)
- Programming and scripting languages (PL/SQL, SQL, Unix, Java, Python, Hive, HiveQL, HDFS, Impala, etc)
- Base salary up to £65K
- Flexible working
- Health & wellbeing benefits
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.