Business Analyst-Navision/WMS- Atlanta, GA - Remote
Our client is a luxury goods retailer that is putting a major investment in improving their IT infrastructure and technology team. They are looking for an IT Business Analyst who can lead business process and technology improvement efforts with the warehousing, supply chain, and logistics team.
Your new role will involve:
- The IT Business Analyst operates as the principal liaison between business stakeholders and the IT Department.
- Lead support efforts on the organization's NAV ERP
- Play a key role in a WMS (Highjump) improvement project
- Act as the liaison between company stakeholders and the external Microsoft VAR
- Gather requirements and perform GAP fit analysis
- Document workflows and identify paths for improvement
- Assist with Business Intelligence and reporting
- Manage additional technology integration projects
- Conducts troubleshooting of system issues and defects, executes root cause analysis and works with developers to ensure root causes are corrected
What you'll need:
- Experience with Dynamics NAV, Navision, and/or Business Central
- Functional background in support, troubleshooting, and training
- Experience with WMS systems, Highjump preferred but any WMS is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand warehousing and supply chain processes and work with super users to mee these needs
- Knowledge of Jet Reports, SQL, and/or Power Bi is a plus
- Strong project management background
- $110k base salary
- Performance based bonus potential
- Premier benefits package
- Excellent Paid Time Off program
- Opportunity to work with the latest in Dynamics ERP technology
- Travel reimbursement
- Unmatched career growth potential
- Remote flexibility
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information, call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.