Azure Platform Engineer - Remote
The client we as Nigel Frank are currently recruiting for is a leading supplier in the industry for digital and cloud services used extensively in the pandemic to assist businesses with their digital transformations in all industries worldwide. This client is a leader in consulting services that has been established for over 50 years with over 270,000 employees. The organisation is currently looking for an Azure Platform Engineer to join their team.
One of the core values for this organisation is to have a healthy work-life balance In order to be a business with motivated employees that are supported constantly to perform to best ability.
In order to support their employees this organisation offers remote working as they believe this plays a big factor in productivity of their staff which in turn allows them to exceed in their market when it comes to customer satisfaction rates.
- Migrations of on premise infrastructure to Azure
- Utilising latest CI/CD pipelines
- Making sure clients infrastructure is transferred as code.
- Use the newest DevOps methods when working for organisations.
Some of the technologies that you will be working with:
- Linux (RHEL)
- Windows 2016/2019
- Hashicorp (packer / terraform / consul / vault)
- Ansible, PowerShell DSC
- Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Kubernetes (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- IaaS Virtual Machines
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure VNet configuration
- Azure Network Security Groups
- Azure WebApps
- Azure DevOps
- Graphite / Grafana / Prometheus /OpsView / ELK
What is required of you for this role:
- Being able to work in a team
- Have experience of using DevOps principles
- Be innovative to drive change in organisations
Salary is competitive depending on experience.