We are looking for data engineers to join a growing in-house team in Oslo!
As part of a company in financial services, you will work with customer, transactional and product data from a variety of sources
You will be joining an established team consisting of data engineers, scientists and analysts, allowing you to work cross-functionally, and gain a great insight into the entire data lifecycle.
You will take an active role in building & operating the data platform based on Azure - working with Data Factory, Databricks and SQL serverless. You will work collaboratively with the analysts and scientists to ensure a cohesive process and optimise the platform for business-use.
You will also get to work on engineering and implementing highly scalable systems and data pipelines in the platform, and design & implement solutions to support data lake and data warehousing infrastructure
As an experienced member of the team, you will take an active role in defining standards and best practice for data engineering, and communicate these with the teams
Your work will allow teams across the business to develop data-driven products and services, and you can engage with stakeholders to understand business processes & value drivers
We are looking for you to have at least some of the following skills/experience:
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL
- Experience of developing services and applications on Cloud is beneficial
- Familiarity of ETL-processes
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with some of the state-of-the-art big data technologies, i.e. Kafka or Spark is beneficial
There are lots of benefits on offer, including:
- A competitive salary
- 7-16% pension
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Travel insurance for yourself and close family
- All tools required for your role
- Access to training, courses and workshops
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org